Saturday, November 1, 2014

Nexus 6, Turbo Droid, Galaxy Note and Xperia 4 Z3 appear next to … – Tudocelular.com

Optimize your system !!! o_O

Do not, pear kkkkkkkkkkkkkk ….. !!!

Tá good, Wall-E! I quit. I just said that the Nexus à © much more fluid and fast paced than the Note 4, and already some comparative vÃ, and you tell me that EnganaSung optimizes your system, and that, in other words, does it with perfeià §Receiving§ £ o! kkkkkkk …

Tá good, u won! With this kind of argument, do not Gives to discuss !!!

Remembering that whoever creates the Android à © Google! And if Google creates the Android based on a phasic unit, and this machine à © Nexus, where they make all cabÃveis test before releasing the Android SDK and you tell me I à © Samsung that optimizes the system whereas à © one of manufacturers that have more lag in your system! Recognized or all developers worldwide! A proven in vÃdeos Tamba © m. And you tell me that Samsung knows optimize Google’s system better than Google!

So called, saw! kkkk …. I give up! Surrender with this. O /

PS: Note that à © Note Pro hardware itself! Do not for a system or appliance that offers !!!

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment