Friday, November 21, 2014

Disable encryption on the Nexus 6 ensures better performance and … – Tudocelular.com

Old I do not know what happens with my nephew Moto X Moto G and another nephew. The Internet © à them only 1 MB / s. And have a router here, Enta £ o they connect on Wi-Fi, aliais, here are 3 Moto G, one of my sister £, one of my brother and my youngest nephew Moto X and one of my oldest nephew. He already disabled in What’sapp automático download over Wi-Fi, letting everything manually, do not this downloading anything, but every time when it connects to Wi-Fi internet is too slow, and this occurs with Moto G my youngest nephew, even with everything turned off, downloading What’sapp the two. Ie, do not have anything else, automatically or atualizaçà £ downloading the application, nothing … But still pulling all this related to the two pounds, Pora © m this when my brother and my sister at home £ this, the Moto G two of them connect to the internet and do not get slow, do not lock the internet, with the Moto G só my youngest nephew and my nephew Moto X, or when I connect my Lumia 730 in the Wi-Fi network here, do not consume or lock the internet, but my nephews, connected, already was.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment