Monday, December 21, 2015

Proof: Nexus 5X melts stay in trouser pocket – EN Journal

melted nexus The LG Nexus 5X was launched a few days ago, but already gives problems. A user shared on Reddit a picture of a dangerous failure. AFChimpanse had the smartphone in your back pocket as he felt the appliance to heat up. She pulled it out and saw that one piece casting “fried”

. <- Ad Injection: random ->

The LG Nexus 5X began to warm the enthusiasm of fans, may be warming up too much.

According to the complaint of AFChimpanse, a popular Reddit user forum, the latest ‘toy’ Google (in partnership with South Korean LG) can heat up so much that melts the housing

According to the complaint, the smartphone had been bought for less than two weeks

.. <- Ad Injection: random ->

“I was outside [the house] when suddenly I felt the phone to heat up. Confused, I took the device from his pocket as he further warming. Then he began to make a noise as if to fry and exhale a smell of something extremely toxic, “began by writing AFChimpanse.



” The phone got so hot there was neither how to handle it, so I laid it on the floor. When I picked up the phone again I noticed a hole in the plastic, melted, located at the top right of the logo of LG, “he added.

You used the text to question what he should do “I bought the unit for about 11 days and never used a charger than the original. The phone also was not connected to a wall outlet or something when this happened. Has anyone ever seen something like that or you can advise me? Obviously, I’m going to the store to return the device to a new or demanded a refund. “

There was not, so far, a clarification Google or LG on the complaint of this person.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment