Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Worth a Nexus 4? - Tecnoblog (Blog)


It heats up a lot? I’m not a gamer but would like to play some heavy games from time to time.

It gets hot if you’re playing for example, but it cools extremely fast.

The back window break easy? Need to wear a cape? What?

It does not break easily, the glass is very strong and flexible, my nexus came crashing to the ground a few times and did not break, it also does not mean it is indestructible . I use one of those capes neoprene while I’m not using it (it’s in your pocket or carrying)

What is the actual storage available to the user?

In

has almost 16GB 13GB

Can you connect it via USB cable to the computer and essar files?

Yes, tested on Windows 7 and Ubuntu 4.13 and it works perfectly, noting that the phone must be unlocked with the screen in order to access the files.

The model sold in Brazil is one that comes with two “little feet” on the back for it escorragar not fall to the ground and break?

Those little feet has nothing to do with slipping, further pq are very small. It is for when you leave your cell phone on a flat surface, it does not completely cover the sound output which is at the rear of.

My nexus is older, came from Germany and did not come with those little feet, but do not miss.

Despite the beautiful design, direct updates from Google and hardware better than the S3 I’m too afraid to get it. Still worth picking up S3?

In my opinion I think the Nexus 4 better than the Galaxy S3, exactly the constant updates and stability of the pure system. In terms of performance, and the experiences I had, I realized that the S3 is second only to the Nexus compared to multitasking because the Nexus has more ram and allows more applications to be open at the same time. One of the advantages I think the S3 is the AMOLED screen that think well above that of the Nexus LCD plus SD card slot, which is not present in the Nexus.

No comments:

Post a Comment